Clearing your apps running in the background
Go to your
Background apps and Process List
Force Close and do not click uninstall
Hold down the Play/Pause Button and Select button at the same time for 7 sec to reboot.
Get the most out of your Firestick/Streaming Device
1. Slow internet connection: It is recommended that you have at least 10 Mbps for 1080p and 20 Mbps for 4K streaming. If your internet connection is slow, you will experience buffering issues. Give us a call and we will walk you through doing a speed test. Sometimes its your equipment that you got from the internet company.
2. Modem far from Streaming Device: If your device is placed too far from your Wi-Fi modem, your signal strength will be weak and will cause buffering issues. Check your network in settings.
3. Running low on RAM: It is not uncommon for device to run out of RAM. There may be many unnecessary apps running in the background. Install Fast Task Killer @ https://bit.ly/fsttask with downloader.
4. Running low on storage: Again, it is common among device users. The device has only 8GB of space, a lot of which is already used up by the OS. I recommend not less then 1 GB of storage. Remove apps until you have 1 GB of storage free.
5. Streaming devices can overheat: If your device is overheating, it is likely to cause buffering issues. Unplug is for about 2 mins and plug it back in.
6. Outdated Streaming device Operating Systems (OS) : You may experience buffering issues on device if it is running on an outdated OS